Our project named “Sustainable Development Through Sport” with 2019-1-TR01-KA204-077742 reference number under Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnership in the field of Adult Education is approved by European Commission and Turkish National Agency!
Project Consortium is consisting of organizations from Turkey, France, N. Macedonia and Slovenia. Organizations are;
– Istanbul Culture and Sport Association (Coordinator Organization)
– Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Sport Istanbul (Partner Organization)
– Association INTERCULTURA (Partner Organization)
– CEFE Macedonia (Partner Organization)
– POVOD Institute for culture and the development of international relations in culture (Partner Organization)
The project aims to develop the key competences and raise the knowledge of UN Sustainable Development Goals of adult educators/trainers and empowering disadvantaged women groups (women between 20-34 years old in NEET) through using sports at the local and international levels.
There will be 5 Transnational Project Meetings, 4 Learning Teaching Training Activities, 2 Intellectual Outputs, 8 Local Sport Activities organized in 4 countries.
To follow the updates about project, you can check project Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Sustainable-Development-Through-Sport-100398011818865