4me4all project funded under Erasmus+ Cooperation Partnership in the field of Sport proposes 24 months implementation plan consisting of such partnership consortium:
• Project Coordinator Organization:
– European Federation of Sport Psychology (FEPSAC) from Belgium
• Project Partners:
– Champions Factory (ChF) from Ireland
– Istanbul Culture and Sport Association (IKOS) from Turkey
– Mine Vaganti NGO from Italy
– Sport Evolution Alliance (SEA) from Portugal
– Stichting European Network for Innovation and Knowledge (EUNIK) from the Netherlands
The project “For me, for All” addresses the topic of inclusion, participation in physical activity (PA) and health promotion, according to the EU Guidelines. In this segment, “For me For all” aims to include children and adolescents at risk in sport using former elite athletes as tutors, providing the possibility of carrying out internships in clubs, promoting equality in opportunity and access, inclusion and equity of children and adolescents at risk in all their areas of life.
Thus, “For me For all” will bring together European sports institutions to certify former elite athletes (tutors) and promote the opportunity for the inclusion of children and adolescents (trainees) in sports through life skills development. Before the beginning of the program, the situation of each institution for the care of children and young people at risk and the availability of participation in the project will be assessed, authorizations will be requested in clubs for the integration of children in training and games, and tutors will be trained and certified to intervene and accompany the target audience through a training program in several European countries.
You can reach further information via below website and social media accounts:
– Project Website: https://4me4all.eu/
– Link Tree for Project Social Media Accounts: https://linktr.ee/4me4all?fbclid=PAAaatMKqoicP-jKs8PxmQS9V7jAQ1G3_EPArMeUsccRyyBqqDMS2mCb4CJVc